I thrive on the challenge of solving problems, ultimately saving
people time and helping them to reach their potential. There is nothing
more satisfying to me than working with stakeholders to solve a problem.
I have a variety of interests and I like to try a bit of everything. I
love reading (especially philosophy), coding and running statistical
modelling. I enjoy running and various sports- I played American
Football as a left tackle and completed the ToughGuy race several times.
My Favourite Books
- Antifragile / The Black Swan / Fooled by Randomness – Nassim Taleb
- The Tipping Point / Blink – Malcom Gladwell
- The Selfish Gene – Richard Dawkins
- The Republic – Plato
- The Leader on the Couch – Kets de Vries
- How the Mind Works – Steve Pinker
- The Pig of Happiness – Edward Monkton
These books (and many others) have transformed my understanding of the world around me and how I interact with it.